Saturday, February 17, 2007

eyyy

first off, neek needs to hook me up with shit, cos i'm young and i'm broke. and could only afford hanes t-shirts. fucking PUNK.

so tonight is Folsom from LV, palehorse, fight like hell, and know the score, should be a pretty dope show. Didn't end up going to slick rick because its 21+. oh well, i'll be going to the roots next sunday. then NEXT SATURDAY IS BLACKLISTED. woopty woo nigga whaaaaat?

been meaning to put that i got the madvillian x kidrobot toy that i've been dying for. I found it at Tate's comic the day they were holding the "Love for Munny" Event. pretty tight, got one of the last ones. Ebay sellers are crazy selling it for 80 bones. i got mine for 35. woopty woo nigga whaaaaaaat?



I need to get some halfcabs. and some hundreds shit, but i'm so broke. everything i want is way beyond my budget, but thats because i'm not working, thats all me though.

I really need to get better at what I do, because I've been trying to do some logos lately and my god, I fucking SUCK. so shitty. I need some new fonts too, my shits getting outdated.

CS3 beta is out, I gotta get on that.

and j. Bannon. singer of converge has silk screened the Jane Doe art.
my god this shit is beautiful and wish I could have it.





hella sweet. If some of you STILL HAVEN'T HEARD THIS CD. You need to drop out of music. seriously.

No comments: